⚠️ Please Upload Your Warp History
What you see right now is a demo from a test user. Want one for yourself? Let's do it!
Warp Counter : ⭐ Character Banner
We Wish You Luck!
What is pity in Honkai: Star Rail?
Like many other gacha games, Honkai Star Rail's gambling system (also known as wishing) contains a pity system.
The pity system in Honkai Star Rail essentially ensures that you receive certain ranks of characters after wishing a certain number of times(usually 10, 80 or 90 times). Pity can be tracked by clicking the History button on the Warp page. From there, just count the number of pulls since your last 5-star item.
To save you time, we have built this Warp counter and calculated the number of pulls you need to get a 5 star character/weapon.
What is Character Warp in Honkai: Star Rail?
During the event, you can use your Star Rail Special Passes for Warps. There is a greatly increased Warp success rate for the limited 5-star character, and three 4-star characters.
• Among the above characters, the limited character will not be available in the Stellar Warp event.
• This Warp is counted as a Character Event Warp. The Warp count for the guarantee for any Character Event Warp will always be carried over to other Character Event Warps, but is independent of and unaffected by other types of Warps.
Character Warp Rate and Details
For this Character Event Warp, the chances of obtaining 5-star characters and 4-star characters are as follows:
• During the event, the base chance of obtaining 5-star characters is 0.600%, and the consolidated chance including the guarantee is 1.600%. Every 90 Warps guarantees a 5-star character.
• During the event, the base chance of obtaining 4-star entities is 5.100%, the base chance of obtaining 4-star characters is 2.550%, and the base chance of obtaining 4-star Light Cones is 2.550%. The consolidated chance of obtaining 4-star rewards including the guarantee is 13.000%. Every 10 Warps guarantees a 4-star or above character or Light Cone. The chance of obtaining a 4-star character or Light Cone from the guarantee is 99.400% and the chance of obtaining a 5-star character is 0.600%.
• The first time you obtain a 5-star character in this Warp event, there is a 50% chance it will be the promotional character. If the first 5-star character you obtain in this Warp event is not the promotional character, then the next 5-star character you obtain is guaranteed to be the promotional character.
• The first time you obtain a 4-star character in this Warp event, there is a 50% chance it will be one of the three promotional characters.
• If the first 4-star character you obtain in this Warp event is not one of the promotional characters, then the next 4-star character you obtain is guaranteed to be one of the promotional characters. The rate of obtaining each promotional 4-star character is equal between all of them.
• Whenever you obtain a 4-star Light Cone during the Warp, gain Undying Starlight Whenever you obtain a 3-star Light Cone during the Warp, gain Undying Embers x 20
• On obtaining a 5-star character that you already own (whether obtained in a Warp, redeemed at the shop, or redeemed from the system): The 2nd — 7th time you obtain the character, it will be converted into that character's Eidolon x1 and Undying Starlight from the 8th time onwards, it will be converted into Undying Starlight
• On obtaining a 4-star character that you already own (whether obtained in a Warp, redeemed at the shop, or redeemed from the system): The 2nd — 7th time you obtain the character, it will be converted into that character's Eidolon x1 and Undying Starlight from the 8th time onwards, it will be converted into Undying Starlight